Statements of qualiﬁcations and proposals are being requested from architectural ﬁrms with a strong record in successfully assisting local governments with the implementation of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) programs. Responding ﬁrms should be technically qualiﬁed and licensed in the State of Georgia to provide these services.
Plans are to contract for architectural preliminary design services required for a potential CDBG/EIP project and, if funded, for architectural services for the implementation of the project. The purpose of the project is to construct a new community facilities building.
Information which should be submitted for our evaluation is as follows:
- History of ﬁrm and resources
- CDBG/EIP/RDF experience, including other DCA grant programs
- Key personnel/qualiﬁcations
- Current workload
- Scope and level of service proposed
- Experience with similar projects and list of references
- Fees and/or Percentages (if any) associated with the Preliminary Architectural Report (PAR) for the application, and Design and Construction Management Services, if the project is funded. The draft PAR would be needed no later than March 15, 2024.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Statement of Qualiﬁcations Form
- Section 3 Certiﬁcation Form (Only Submit with your Proposal if you are claiming Section 3 Status.
Interested parties should request copies of the Statement of Qualiﬁcations Form and Section 3 Solicitation Package prior to preparing and submitting their proposal. Proposals should be received no later than 4:00 PM on March 4, 2024. Proposals received after the above date and time may not be considered. We reserve the right to accept or reject any and all proposals and to waive informalities in the proposal process. Questions, Statement of Qualiﬁcations and Section 3 Certiﬁcation form requests (i.e., request for Section 3 preference) can be made by contacting Buddy Johnson, County Administrator at email@example.com or by calling (229)377-1512. Proposal packages should be submitted to the name and address listed below:
GRADY COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Attn: Buddy Johnson
33 17TH Avenue NW
Cairo, GA 39827